cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Network down sine 1.30 pm in Cannock O2 full of excuses no answer to when network going to be up !!!!
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
WOW just had my signal back for all of 5 mins lol hopefully the tech team work out why some sims go down, but not all?
Message 21 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's just a pity that there is such a lack of info... which phones are affected and why? On the system site, O2 report no issues in my area, yet I have had no signal for many hours now. To me, it looks like their system has been cracked, but they're playing the "say little" game. First the RBS had issues, now O2... wonder which company will be next?
Message 22 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
oh dear Brev, how are you going to be able to contact little Johnny with a landline if his mobile don't work and he's already on the move.. Homestly I going to have to stop biting now as I am now certain you are on a wind up lol !!
Message 23 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Muff - why would he have a mobile phone? He's a child... You'd have to be a very bad parent to allow a child to have a mobile phone?

Steven - RBS and O2 issues are seperate. Could be Microsoft Next, or Google. Let's see you on their forums next complaining.

There's more than enough info on the Status page and if you read the forums there are issue with some of the way that some batches of sims are routed.

Please read (and think) before posting.
Message 24 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Braincraze, have you nothing better to do than haunt these forums sniping at anyone and everyone that has the nerve to complain? O2 allegedly provide a service and they failed. Simple. Away ye go to the Shop of Life n see if they have a sale on. You really do need to get one! Back on topic, there is NOT enough information being given out as to WHY this happened. Again, simple!
Message 25 of 26

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Braincraze, have you nothing better to do than haunt these forums sniping at anyone and everyone that has the nerve to complain? O2 allegedly provide a service and they failed. Simple. Away ye go to the Shop of Life n see if they have a sale on. You really do need to get one! Back on topic, there is NOT enough information being given out as to WHY this happened. Again, simple!

All of the information to date is here:

http://blog.o2.co.uk/home/network-updates/

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 26 of 26