cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have recently been experiencing problems with my health. I have subsequently been sick from work for an extended period and therefore have had reduced earnings result of this, I for the first in all the years with being with 02 had insufficient funds in my account to to pay my 02 bill. After receiving a text today from 02, I contacted them to discuss my bill and my concern about a bar being placed on my phone until I had settled my monthly bill in full. The agent I spoke with(sadly I didn't get her name) offered some of the best customer service I have in recent times experienced. I was reassured the would be no bar put on the use of my phone as a result of my being in a position to immediately bring my account to credit. I would like to thank 02 for the customer service I received today is rare I find these days to receive such excellent understanding and service.Thanks again. Neil.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

It's good to know that Customer Service has looked after you and is resolving your problem. Hope you start feeling better soon.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Great post, I'm glad they were able to help you out.

I hope your health improves too.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to hear.

@Chiara could you forward this feedback up the chain.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great news! I find O2 Customer great to talk with on the phone (I must start taking thier names, and giving credit where credit is due). Its amazing how someones attiutude on the other end of the phone, can change the whole experience, and views on the company. 

While we are talking about, I wish I could give feedback on the lady that helped me deal with my issue regarding a third party company who (In my eyes and O2) mis-sold me a contract. 

I went through 3 people before I spoke to a 'Amy/Amiee'. Not sure of her last name, but she was in the Dearn Valley Call Centre, and from what I can gather was quite high up the management hierachy. I read a small article somewhere the other day, which was talking about how listening is a gift, and to hear what someone is trying to say without filtering it through your own biases is a great ability. She had just this, and I am glad that Neil (OP) had a similar experience.

I thought I was going to be talking with her again the following day, so didn't really get a good chance to say thank you, and I doubt she'll ever realise how much stress she lifted from my shoulders.

P.S. Sorry to hijack post OP. 

Message 5 of 5