cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chat with Customer Services Staff

Anonymous
Not applicable
every time I go online at O2 a little box pops up telling me Sales Staff are available to talk if i need help. I select CHAT, click on "I am an existing customer" and wait, and wait and wait and wait but no one ever speaks to me. Now I know O2 customer service is notoriously bad but what is with this silly online chat that never happens?

Gerry
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
As a matter of interest, would this be during normal working hours?

It is the same whenever it happens - normal working hours, evenings, weekends etc. If it is "manned" only during "normal working hours" that should be made clear and I am sure it would not be beyond O2's technical know-how to disable it at other times.

Gerry
Message 2 of 10

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Worked fine for me today, I was even offered to speak to a live operator straight away, I wonder if something on your pc is blocking it?
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Worked fine for me today,......I wonder if something on your pc is blocking it?

Well I have tried disabling various suspects (Norton IS, script blockers etc) but result is always the same.

Never mind - they would probably would not be able to help anyway. They rarely do when I contact them by email or telephone.
Thanks for your replies anyway - much appreciated.

Gerry
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Worked fine for me today,......I wonder if something on your pc is blocking it?

Well I have tried disabling various suspects (Norton IS, script blockers etc) but result is always the same.

Never mind - they would probably would not be able to help anyway. They rarely do when I contact them by email or telephone.
Thanks for your replies anyway - much appreciated.

Gerry
Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nothing such has been happened with me ever. I am afraid something on your system might be preventing it to get connected.
Message 6 of 10

browni
Level 21: Regular
  • 2241 Posts
  • 35 Topics
  • 10 Solutions
Now I know O2 customer service is notoriously bad

Eh?
#siwy
Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable