cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where is my 3G coverage?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have an iPhone on 02.

Work in the middle of Leeds. Last week had full bars 3G coverage at work. Since coming back from leave I only have Edge coverage, no 3G.

Is this likely to be an iPhone problem, or is there a 3G issue for 02 in the Leeds area?

Thanks.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
You would have to ask O2 if there are any local issues.
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have the same problem and live in Chingford London
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is this likely to be an iPhone problem, or is there a 3G issue for 02 in the Leeds area?

I'm getting full bars 3G in the centre of Leeds, where I work, with a speed of 1211kbps, so it's not a local network issue.

SV
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
iPhone 3g should be getting Internet speeds in excess of 6mb as it works on hdspa? My 3g is lucky to get 1.2 MBs it's o2 that have a problem they are all about getting exclusive phones for there network and then the network ends up nt coping it's only goin to get worse when the pre is out cnt wait for oct 9th when the iPhone will be availible with t-mobile or orange I will be leaving o2 and movin to a better network
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
iPhone 3g should be getting Internet speeds in excess of 6mb as it works on hdspa?

o2's HSDPA service is 3.6Mbps not 7.2Mbps, so speeds of 6Mbps are impossible.

SV
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
iPhone 3g should be getting Internet speeds in excess of 6mb as it works on hdspa?

o2's HSDPA service is 3.6Mbps not 7.2Mbps, so speeds of 6Mbps are impossible.
SV

ok I'm just quoteing what I have read on a website I didt know what o2's speed was
Message 7 of 7