Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what to do ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Guys Need a bit of Advice..

been using a LG G4 set for past 2 years,great phone by the way,

my contract is ending feb 1st... ( £28 a month total Ive been paying 3gig data and unltd txts/calls )

my question is : 

what phone to get next for that price range ? ( I need quick Processor/Great Camera/ reasonable Memory/ ??

phone comparing is like Car ins comparing...Annoying...

Cheers

I also have a LG G5 se ( which I dont think is anywhere has good has the 4 in any way shape or form 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It’s all very personal and what one person would choose doesn’t always work for someone else.
If I was upgrading now, I’d be looking at the galaxy s8.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Phone choices are very personal to the individual. Also very much dependent on what you can afford. No point going for a flagship phone if you have problems with the monthly payments. For me it would be an Android device every time...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
always Android !... I fancy the specs on the one Plus 5 but mmmmm ..Decisions Decisions ...
Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
benn Down the Galaxy path ( great phones but everybody has them... LG are great devices...
cheers
Message 5 of 13

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Proves the point about it being personal taste.
I doubt you’d be disappointed with the OP5T though slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 13

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Choosing a new phone is way too subjective to be able to give advice on, particularly to someone you don't know. One man's meat, yadda yadda....

My only suggestion would be do some research, make a top five list, and read reviews. The choice is ultimately your own.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you wanted something quick & in that price range then I’d look at the iPhone SE

Message 8 of 13

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

I use the G6 and it basically trumps the G5. Especially if you can get a South Korean model.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 9 of 13

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Or the outfield option: go sim only and save the cash. Just to throw this one into the mix, at the end of February the annual Mobile World Congress occurs where a lot of phones get released so there might be something that catches your eye if you don't mind waiting. 

Obviously you'd need to factor in the time between announcement and actual availability then the risk of it appearing or not on o2 pay monthly. 

Message 10 of 13