cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

website crashes one word Joke

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can not believe that with all the time you have had to prepare and knowledge of how many people will be trying to pre order you still cant get your IT ready. NOT WORKING. GATEWAY ERROR 502. Sort it out or buying elsewhere.

Message 1 of 78
77 REPLIES 77

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous

Are you able to advise WHY you can't upgrade?
Message 71 of 78

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 72 of 78

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

One word for O2 and not just it's website.......UTTER JOKE.

That's two words.

Good luck with EE Evil

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 73 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes @Anonymous, I can.

I tried to upgrade on tuesday but because my account has been with the 'Fraud' department since June, when one of the O2 advisors was speaking to 2 customers via online chat at the same time and managed to 'mix up' the details allowing the other person to change usernames and passwords and gain access to my online account, I was only able to speak to the Fraud department who apparently close at 5pm, without their authorisation, I was unable to speak to anyone about my account or upgrade, I was assured by one of the managers today that all had been resolved and that I could speak to the upgrade team, which I did only to be told that because my current phone has a battery fault and will not switch on I can not upgrade because they need to send me a code to veryify the upgrade.  Instead they can give me the same deal that is £3 more each month because it is not on O2 refresh (meaning I'm tied to the 24 month contract) and for some reason does not need the same verification process.  Win Win for them but not so much for me.

EE can't be any worse slight_smile

Message 74 of 78

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@aldaweb wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

One word for O2 and not just it's website.......UTTER JOKE.

That's two words.

I thought the same @aldaweb ....but then realised i may have missed an earlier post...Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 75 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous this should be quite easy to resolve.

Place your sim in another phone that is able to accept your o2 sim. Perhaps an old phone or borrow an old phone from a friend. Any old phone will do so you can receive a text.

Then upgrade!
Message 76 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
PLEASE REFER TO THE THREAD "NEXT DAY DELIVERY" as the OP is posting different stories in two threads

@Toby @Anonymous can the threads be merged in some way please?
Message 77 of 78

MI5
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

EE can't be any worse slight_smile

You think Confused

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 78 of 78