cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

website crashes one word Joke

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can not believe that with all the time you have had to prepare and knowledge of how many people will be trying to pre order you still cant get your IT ready. NOT WORKING. GATEWAY ERROR 502. Sort it out or buying elsewhere.

Message 1 of 78
77 REPLIES 77

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can we just upgrade to the iPhone 6 on O2 at Carphonewarehouse online? Or am I missing something?

Message 41 of 78

gjdemon6646
  • 191 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I believe we can but you can have an o2 refresh tariff.

Someone else will nee to clarify if you need the PUK code

Message 42 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
gjdemon6646, I certainly will. Right now I don't think anyone can since the store is so 'busy' with all the people who can't even access it!
Message 43 of 78

gjdemon6646
  • 191 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Dont think o2 realise people have jobs and cant sit all day on their website. Surely they should introduce a queuing system like Next.co.uk do for their sales

Message 44 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know if i get  a phone through apple on carrier tarrif, will i be able to keep o2 refresh  when upgrade or will it just be a standard non refresh contract?..

Message 45 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

totally agree with the above, at least we would know how long we were looking at

Message 46 of 78

gjdemon6646
  • 191 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Will be a standard contract.

Ive just spoken to carphone warehouse, same situation, o2 refresh can only be done through o2.

Does anyone know any of the phone prices or tariffs yet. Im trying to work out if i want a 16gb or 64gb

Message 47 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
thats a shame i have pre ordred 128gb 6 with appple on carrier, have to see what deals there are friday when collect in store on whar networks
Message 48 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

Delivery before 9th October is all I require, birthday present, just needed to secure. Life in 21st Century could be so simpler. Just think 7 years ago we had no such issues, iphone simply not launched until June 2007

Message 49 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have given up on O2 and their website , they are hopeless

I have managed to upgrade with O2 via the carephone warehouse , easy process worked firts time !

Message 50 of 78