cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

website crashes one word Joke

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can not believe that with all the time you have had to prepare and knowledge of how many people will be trying to pre order you still cant get your IT ready. NOT WORKING. GATEWAY ERROR 502. Sort it out or buying elsewhere.

Message 1 of 78
77 REPLIES 77

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

is O2 in complete meltdown ????

Phone line - no longer taking calls

Website - not working

Chat - Not working

Do you have any interest in speaking to your customers?

Message 32 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

i  got as far as paying for the phone. it then went on melt down again. o2 were kind enough to send me a text saying i have left something in my shopping basket, click this link to finish order.

im fing trying lol

Message 33 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

After starting thread and contently refreshing my browser to get BACK SOON, purchased direct from apple site in about 30 seconds. O2 its all about planning resources and bandwidth on the day of go live. Really Simple. Hope your IT department don't get any bonus this year, Hard I know but so easily could have been avoided

Message 34 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
I assume you purchased sim free from the Apple site.

Of course pre ordering does not guarantee delivery on time. 😞
Message 35 of 78

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've managed to get to the credit check section after two hours of refreshing, 502 errors and 'Maintainence' pages, but the continue button is greyed out and I can't get any further...
Message 37 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

Called 02, automated message to say if interested in pre-ordering the iphone 6 please go to apple.com. yes very helpful 02 thank you very much! so frustrating!

Message 38 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 should at least release an update as to when they predict the site to be up and running out of curtosey to the thousands of people who are trying to pre order..

Message 39 of 78

gjdemon6646
  • 191 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

If anyone managers to order one can they please let me know on here.

Im currently sorting out some bandwidth at work for my companies website, perhaps O2 should give me a shout. This should have been done well in anticipation, not like this is the first time its happened

Message 40 of 78