Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unhappy new payg customer

frankiemcstory1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Tonight i decided to try 02 payg for the 1st time. I planned on buying a £10 bolt on so i topped up with £10. When i tried to buy the bolt on, i was told i only had £9 credit. Before i topped up i made sure my data was turned off. I didnt make one call or text, yet £1 was missing.This seems very suspicous to me,as that much needed £1 will cost me a minimun of £10 to replace.There is no live operater to advise me either. On paper O2 looked better value then what i was used to. But unfortunately the reality is i will have to buy another £10 voucher to replace the missing £1. So it has already cost me £20 and i havent made one call or text yet.

If theres a genuine technical problem to explain the vanishing £1, please let me know asap. Im not a very happy new customer. Please help me be happy again and keep me as a customer.

Thankyou.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

antoniosteve
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It was actually a bundle sim, but the bundle had expired a few days ago and there wasn't enough credit there to reactivate it.
Message 11 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122758 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@antoniostevewrote:
It was actually a bundle sim, but the bundle had expired a few days ago and there wasn't enough credit there to reactivate it.

So are you still on a Bundle now @antoniosteve?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
That makes sense now.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah now it makes sense. You need to have a full top up of £10 to get the bundle allowances 

Message 14 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

I would have said that this was all quite ridiculous, reserving a pound just in case? Crazy but then again this is O2! So glad you got this sorted @antoniosteve. Yes makes sense but in reality makes no sense.

Message 15 of 15