cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trouble getting the right information

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am loosing the will to live with the horrendous service i have received recently. I get the impression o2 are constantly lying to me and fobbing me off. They failed to action something on my account so i went onto the online chat and have just spent the last 3 hours going round in circles. Spoke to rudely and disrespected as a customer.

Is it right o2 has been bought out?
Anyone else struggle with the chat help?

Feeling down with all this
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

They (o2) are in the process of selling out to Three, but it will take some time to complete.
Everyone (almost) struggles to get any sense out of live chat wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Live Chat are typically ok for low level general enquiries

Speak to o2 Customer Services -> Link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus by phone.

If they are not helping you to a resolution then look at the http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain route as a last resort.
Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Edit?

Brain working faster than my fingers Smiley Embarassed

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122387 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Edit?

Brain working faster than my fingers Smiley Embarassed

:smileytongue:Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions
Even if O2 were being bought out, it's going to take 12 months and more for anything to go through. Its been 18 months in Ireland for the O2 and three to merge and it's still going on. For me, it's business as normal and even if O2 were bought, it's still business as normal as far I'm concerned.

But for the chat bit, they probably don't even know about three as there based overseas, so unless they get uk news, they won't have a clue

I just had a thought, you never know, the O2 chat and three chat may even be sat in same office in India or even sat opposite over the table and there not allowed to talk to each other lol, they can wave flags and soon they can join the flags together and wave them 😜

There a thought 😉
Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 7 of 7