Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service getting worse and worse

johnm12
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have never felt the need to write to any forum before but I am so fed up by o2 and their lack of service that I must vent my anger and find out if I am actually the only one this happens to. In short my phone was not retaining battery and was also filling up storage wise all the time so needed to get a new one. After some investigation went for a samsung 9+. Stressed the importance that I got this phone urgently and after having to call at least twice to get the proper forms signed and sent back got them back and was promised to get the phone latest 2 days later. Was going on a business trip 3 days later so this was crucial. Of course phone didnt arrive and when I called got told they had forgotten to send the order through, no sorry or excuses, just "one of the those things"an internal system failure. I have now had the phone for 2 1/2 weeks and it is till not workin properly despite numerous calls spending several hundred pounds on my computer adviser to try and find what was wrong, gone through all the support sites and actions etc etc. It simply only works when I am connected to wifi. I have just now been told that they need to change my service settings and when I asked why I wasnt told that when I got a new phone, no answer, no apology, no regret, just " it should be OK tomorrow". O2, you have caused me lots of misery and I need people to know that they should be very careful. O2 makes huge mistakes, give awful service and shows nor remorse or interest in their customers. ia m a business customer with 4 lines and havebeen for many years, but this is the last time I will use them

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@johnm12 Why would you spend several hundred pounds on your computer advisor? Did you contact Samsung support? https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/

If you want to lodge a complaint with O2, use this link: https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain The Resolver link within has been positive for many people.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
A call to O2, a trip to a local store or a question asked on here would have resolved your issue within minutes I suspect.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

johnm12
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

didnt call Samsung as I believed this was a connection issue and not a phone hardware issue, Did call O2 several times but it is limited how much time I have before you get through to a person and the previous 2 people I contacted gave me the wrong advice. Why should it be neccessary to call in the first place? They keep getting it wrong but it is my time that is wasted in trying to get it corrected?

Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yes for sure it should be sorted straight out of the box but occasionally and for various reasons it goes wrong.
It's difficult to comment on why without full details I'm afraid.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions