cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales team

Anonymous
Not applicable

has anyone else been conned into taking a contract with 02,i have, and customer service just keep ramming down my throat ,you had a 14 day cooling off period,i was told they would pay off my orange contract if i take a contract with them ,alas this hasnt happenned ,for any new customers i advise you to cancel before the 14 days as 02 dont give a dam about you ,oh and a new phone they send you will be worth £15 IN 3 MONTHS ,one very peed off customer ,do 02 care,NO!

Message 1 of 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144350 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Cancelling the DD will just land you in more debt and a marker on your credit file.
There is a process you need to follow in such cases which is outlined here. You are advised to follow it.
http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

jonsie
  • 93235 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

Rather a sweeping statement and obviously you have had a bad experience. Not sure how you were conned? Did you take out a contract with a cold call from an O2 trusted partner? If so, yes you were probably conned into thinking it was O2./ Have you had anything in writing and was the name Aerial mentioned? What exactly does it say in My O2?

Message 2 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi yes it was a cold call,i have phoned customer services up twice and was told they would listen to convo and get back to me,today for the 3rd time trying i was told they havent got the recorded convo,nobody has bothered to comtact me,i have cancele the dd,and i am looking into legal action

Message 3 of 14

MI5
  • 144350 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Doesn't sound like o2 directly to me either.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 14

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7275 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Areial or another trusted partner?
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 5 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

my wife ,her family ,and some of mine been customers for years ,but not for much longer

@MI5 wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

Message 6 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

i dont know

Message 7 of 14

MI5
  • 144350 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Cancelling the DD will just land you in more debt and a marker on your credit file.
There is a process you need to follow in such cases which is outlined here. You are advised to follow it.
http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Currently using:
Message 8 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks

More info

Message 9 of 14

MI5
  • 144350 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Good luck mate - These 3rd parties give O2 a bad name.
Hope you get sorted.

Currently using:
Message 10 of 14