cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regret

Anonymous
Not applicable
Boy do I feel foolish getting an iPhone. If had waited till now on vodafone I could have upgraded to a blackberry storm anything that's got better features and doesn't lack text forwarding, full bluetooth, mms, customizable text alerts. List goes on.

S.O.S
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Boy do I feel foolish getting an iPhone. If had waited till now on vodafone I could have upgraded to a blackberry storm anything that's got better features and doesn't lack text forwarding, full bluetooth, mms, customizable text alerts. List goes on.

S.O.S

The only thing my iPhone can't do that I would like is file transfer and play music through Bluetooth. I use iReal SMS which lets me forward texts, Swirly MMS for media messaging, Synthesis SyncML for my contacts with Bluebook, Cycorder for video recording and IM+ Lite for MSN Messenger.

It's the music player, clear bright display, the easy user interface and the app store that make this a great handset for me.

I'm sorry if anyone feels they made a mistake getting the iPhone but surely if you're looking for certain features then you'll get a phone with them. I purchased the iPhone because I wanted to try something different, yes it's buggy but not half as bad as the Nokia and SE handsets I've had (Not running the brands down as the handsets I've had have been great).

If you don't like it then sell it and get a handset that has what you're looking for, simple as that.
Message 11 of 11