cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rates

Anonymous
Not applicable
does any1 know how much it costs to recieve texts and also send them from turkey to the UK.. my friend is on holiday and we both have o2 phones.. i have o2 unlimited and she also has free texts, what charges will be made?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
If you look at the help section and traveling abroad you might find the answer yourself.

It depends on many things like what tarif the person in turkey is on ie payg or contract its applied etc. but look in the help section of the main site.
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
she is on pay as you go, but has a special dela where if you top up 10 you get 300 texts, etc.. i looked on the main site but cant find anything abouth ow much it will cost her to send or recieve and same for me, post back
Message 3 of 6

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
she is on pay as you go, but has a special dela where if you top up 10 you get 300 texts, etc.. i looked on the main site but cant find anything abouth ow much it will cost her to send or recieve and same for me, post back

http://www.o2international.co.uk/
look at standard rates that page was linked to from www.o2.co.uk then clicked help then traveling abroad.

AFAIK you pay nothing to send and in turkey only cost what is says to send but free to recieve. I.E. no free txting from abroad
Apple Watch series 4
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
ok for her to send a text from turkey to the uk IT WILL NOT come out of her free text allowance. it will cost her 25p per text.
and it wont cost you anything in the uk to recieve it from her.
it will also b free for her to recieve a text from you.
and you wont b charged to send her one from the uk, it will come from ur o2 unlim allowance.

hope that helped
Message 5 of 6

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
ok for her to send a text from turkey to the uk IT WILL NOT come out of her free text allowance. it will cost her 25p per text.
and it wont cost you anything in the uk to recieve it from her.
it will also b free for her to recieve a text from you.
and you wont b charged to send her one from the uk, it will come from ur o2 unlim allowance.
hope that helped

Turkey not in eu so 49 p a txt as worldwide

http://www.o2international.co.uk/standa ... x#payandgo
http://www.o2international.co.uk/callin ... x#payandgo

explain it
Apple Watch series 4

Message 6 of 6