Re: "Test" post titles?

@MI5 wrote:
Most eloquent
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/My-O2/test/td-p/1210320

Saturday night innit....rolling eyes

*The Game Is On*

Former Staff

Hi everyone, I'm sorry we haven't updated you on this one for a while. We have been trying to find out where those titles were coming from, but until now hadn't been able to find much. The good news is, we just now identified the problem, and we'll get it fixed shortly! I will update you again to confirm it's fixed once we have a confirmation Smiley Happy

Thanks again for flagging it in the first place, and for your help and patience while we were investigating!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 548

That's good news indeed @EmilieT as I never know if it's the same thread or a new one. 

Topics: 100
Ideas: 2

Great news. Whose suggestion was closest to the root cause, @EmilieT? 😉
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.
Former Staff

@jonsie I get that! Fingers crossed now that we know where the issue lies we'll be able to fix it quickly but as I said, we'll keep you guy in the loop of that slight smile

@pgn I'm not sure who guessed what anymore, but I can at least confirm it isn't due to the Community having entered the Twilight Zone as you suggested ... at least not that I can tell wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Topics: 100
Ideas: 2

Oh, all sorts of gremlins dwell in the Twilight Zone, @EmilieT - I think you'd know pretty quickly 👻
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.
Former Staff

@pgn wrote:
Oh, all sorts of gremlins dwell in the Twilight Zone, @EmilieT - I think you'd know pretty quickly 👻

@pgn  joy

signature

Topics: 113

@pgn wrote:

And if anyone knows about gremlins in the Twilight Zone, it`s @pgn Whistle

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 548

Well he's certainly in a zone of his own clown