Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Test" post titles?

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Marjo @EmilieT @Martin-O2 we've had 3 posts in the last few days, all titled "test".

Any ideas why? What has changed on the default site settings?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1 of 69
68 REPLIES 68

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Most eloquent
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/My-O2/test/td-p/1210320

Saturday night innit....rolling_eyes

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 52 of 69

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, I'm sorry we haven't updated you on this one for a while. We have been trying to find out where those titles were coming from, but until now hadn't been able to find much. The good news is, we just now identified the problem, and we'll get it fixed shortly! I will update you again to confirm it's fixed once we have a confirmation slight_smile

Thanks again for flagging it in the first place, and for your help and patience while we were investigating!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 53 of 69

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

That's good news indeed @EmilieT as I never know if it's the same thread or a new one. 

Message 54 of 69

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
Great news. Whose suggestion was closest to the root cause, @EmilieT? 😉
Message 55 of 69

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@jonsie I get that! Fingers crossed now that we know where the issue lies we'll be able to fix it quickly but as I said, we'll keep you guy in the loop of that slight_smile

@pgn I'm not sure who guessed what anymore, but I can at least confirm it isn't due to the Community having entered the Twilight Zone as you suggested ... at least not that I can tell wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 56 of 69

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
Oh, all sorts of gremlins dwell in the Twilight Zone, @EmilieT - I think you'd know pretty quickly 👻
Message 57 of 69

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@pgn wrote:
Oh, all sorts of gremlins dwell in the Twilight Zone, @EmilieT - I think you'd know pretty quickly 👻

@pgn  joy

signature

Message 58 of 69

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

And if anyone knows about gremlins in the Twilight Zone, it`s @pgn Whistle

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 59 of 69

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions