cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

puk codes

Anonymous
Not applicable
How the #### do you get yhe puk code and i know it's in the help but it says that they support only o2 numbers :robotmad:
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
take it your not with O2, ring your service provider.
Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Or if your number has been transferred to o2, then you'll still need to contact the original issuer of that number.

SV
Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is that true? The PUK is associated with the SIM not the phone number, so I don't see how the previous network would be able to help as they didn't supply the SIM!
Message 4 of 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
If the phone has an o2 sim then o2 will provide the PUK irrespective of the number previously being on another network.
Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
If the phone has an o2 sim then o2 will provide the PUK irrespective of the number previously being on another network.

Thanks for confirming. That's what I had always been told, I expect Strange Visitor was having an off day!
Message 6 of 10

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
if it is an O2 sim, no need to ring customer services, get the puk from here http://www.o2.co.uk/puk/landing/ just put your number in at the bottom of the page
Message 8 of 10

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
if it is an O2 sim, no need to ring customer services, get the puk from here http://www.o2.co.uk/puk/landing/ just put your number in at the bottom of the page

Me thinks we are banging our heads against the wall as from the initial OP we are not even sure if the phone is on o2 but I am assuming he/she has tried the link and got the error message he/she quotes. No response since the initial post and I think perhaps wanted a rant :womanindifferent:
Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
looks that way m8. 😞
Message 10 of 10