cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with upgrading with meastro

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I'm trying to upgrade filled out all the paper work online only to get to the payment page and there is no option for meastro!I don't have a credit card so am unable to continue with payment. Phoned and spoke to an advisor after being held in a que for 35 minutes only to be told we can't do it from our end you need to log back in and select visa option, I follow instructions but due to my card being a meastro not a visa it won't let me do it! I phone back o2 for the 2nd time wait another 20 min in a que before I speak to anyone to be told they can't put my payment through unless I know someone else who can pay on their card and me give them the money! I'm not happy and don't want to put the phone down cause by this point I've already wasted an hour on the phone and still got no further, the advisor says he will put me through to the billing department and see what they can suggest AT THIS POINT THE PHONE CUTS OFF! so an hour and 10 min of wasted time and still nothing done! Anyone any ideas? Can't believe the only cards accepted are credit cards!not a happy customer 😞
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It wouldn't be the first outdated bit of the website...
Maybe it should go on the website errors thread....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ha ha yeah money in the bank but can't bloody spend it 😉 that might be a good idea m15 just so people are aware and it will save them a wasted hour in a que on the phone.
Message 22 of 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Ha ha yeah money in the bank but can't bloody spend it 😉 that might be a good idea m15 just so people are aware and it will save them a wasted hour in a que on the phone.

I've flagged it on the website errors thread so one of the Community coordinators should pick it up there.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 23 of 23