cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor service

Anonymous
Not applicable

came over to our local mast switched it off no warning wont tell us when its going back online say you should be very very gratefull to us as you will have super service when upgraded yeh you said that the last 3 times this happened without warning they have closed my business down use tugo they said  yes would love to but it will not work as i only have xp buy yourself a new computer they say EE  is looking mighty good o2 communications are the absolute rock bottom to top it all cheeky ****** emailed me to tell me price increase is coming in june Basicly its seems pay your money over, dont be silly your not getting a phone service were just getting rich oh and by they way as pointed out to me read terms and conditions if you hunt long enough you will find the bit that says just cos you pay us money dosnt me we have to do anything for it. 

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tugo? Sorry I dont have an 'Ap' phone though maybe I need to upgrade - but no point on O2 unless service gets better or I move house. I dont really need mobile access to web tho I can appreciate the value of it but not in cost terms - I prefer PAYG for my needs.

2G is no good here - thats just part of the problem.

Message 11 of 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Not any other options for PAYG with poor 2g unfortunately, other than a different network.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 18

jonsie
  • 93214 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

Yes you definitely need a network change. Have you tried other P&G sims? Is your pphone unlocked?

Message 13 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes was thinking of a non-O2 based p&g sim to try on a different network - I think my phone is not locked. Can I change my number over if I'm satisfied with a different provider?

Message 14 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122893 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

You would have no problem returning to O2 at any time @Anonymous. Try a few different payg sims before you make your decision..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 18

MI5
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Yes, all you need is a PAC from O2 and you can move your number to a new network.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks all - I got sent a free EE (tmobile network) sim today --  reception is much better and I can get a low usage rate on data/call/txt £1 week min £5 top up so will trial this before changing old number over - looks just the job

many thanks,

Message 17 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122893 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks all - I got sent a free EE (tmobile network) sim today --  reception is much better and I can get a low usage rate on data/call/txt £1 week min £5 top up so will trial this before changing old number over - looks just the job

many thanks,

Excellent news @Anonymous. Remember you can still stay as a member of the O2 forum even though you are with EE now (as long as you don't ask an EE related question) Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 18