Did you mean: 

poor customer servie

jonathandeb
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

good day o2.

would like to request a sar and advise you to train your staff properly. I have still not got a sim card even though i was infored by one of your online helpers that as i didnt have a passport i could go to the derby store with my utility bills and they would be able to help.

Following your rude manager refusing to help me and advising they were incorrect i wasked over to VODAFONE and took a contract out with them. this was after having no phone service for 10 days after you upgraded your system i would have had to wait another 4 days to get a sim card.

I have now got my cancellation I still do not have a sim card and furthermore my tariff was reduced on the phone. however ou are still trying to charge me.

you have neither emailed me or written to me and how am I meant to call or be called with no sinm card.

I will be emailing Mark Evans to advise this is now being taken to the onbusman as clearly what you promise customers and deliver needs to be investigated.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22937 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@jonathandeb This is not O2. This is a customer community. See this link if you want to lodge a complaint: https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

See this link to cancel your contract: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/ba-p/566774

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You do need to do things following the correct process even if only to protect yourself. please follow the links as in the above post by @Bambino 

O2 will not see your post on here and you need to speak to customer service. Only they can advise you what's gone wrong. We have no idea as to how you came to be without the sim card or why you haven't had one posted to your home address in the event of lost or stolen sim card.

Please don't use the chat service for this, speak to someone. Ways to contact here ::

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Surely you can borrow a phone from friends or family to call or even use Skype. @Bambino will post the freephone number for you.

Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22937 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@jonathandeb You can call customer service for free from any phone or use Skype on 0800 032 1402.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @jonathandeb, and sorry to hear about your recent experience with customer service!

I'd like to pass on this feedback on your behalf to the teams you talked to, and help you further if needed as well, but I first wanted to check if you had put a complaint through already since you last posted? In case you did it's likely I won't be able to help further, so please do update us when you get a chance slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5