cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

PLEASE READ!
My sons screen has recently been damaged. We all break phones - it happens. After missing the warranty on his year old iPhone 5C, we sought to find help from somebody who could quick fix the phone. After removing the screen and examining the phone, two counterfeit, Chinese and improper parts have been found on his phone which was given to him by O2, the first being the main button (has a sticker on it) and the second, a false screen with a smaller front camera t...han other phones! Apple have quite clearly been creating cheaply built phones to reduce costs and make people pay extra to get them fixed when broken. After trying to approach both O2 and Apple, they have disclosed that there is "nothing they can do". Now my son is without a mobile phone which he desperately needs for work. Please like and share this status and spread the word about Apples "fake phones".

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143454 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
So who was it that examined the phone and what are their qualifications?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 13

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous, so if you are for real, have you read the comments related to your first post? Were you told by anyone from O2 or Apple that damaged screens are not covered under warranty? Are you aware that iPhones are made in China? Which parts do you think are counterfeit? What point are you trying to make?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 12 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Apple use various sources in China for parts. Often different sources for the same part. Return the phone to Apple and let them inspect it but as it's been opened by a third party they are unlikely to admit to any liability.

Message 13 of 13