cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay monthly contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh I am so fed up with 02 at moment got a text saying my bill is overdue £135 thing is they never take the bill on on date they say ,they have set me up with wrong contract  told them time & time again im still getting overpriced bill iasked for itemised bills yet have not recieved one thing is when i text my balace tells ne my bill is only £30 .04  yet text from 02uk says £135 im confused im so fed up its causing big friction between me & my hubby too , plus im getting charges from bank coz 02 donot take the money when its due please advice coz im not feeling the customer satifaction oh yes i asked for the £16,99 a month deal but they got mixed up because they asked my hubby if he was interested in the £11,99 a month deal he said not at the monent & the wally woo has signed me up to that despite several calls to try explan whats gone wrong its still not sorted & not getting help from them what do i do my contract ends end of feb cant go on like this /

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
I can't make any sense out of the post or some of the responses......?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 15

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

Thought it was just me....

Message 12 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

Thought it was just me....

Believe me it took some working out when I first replied .... The more you read it though...it all becomes clear wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 15

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Maybe the OP will come back to clarify things.

I hope so....though I am not so sure....However her contract is up in February so all needs to be sorted before then Smiley Frustrated

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 15