Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay as you go bundle

ashleybristol1
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 35 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i do think that o2 need to looking into getting unlimted call & text, 20GB for £25 as i feel that that bundle other network offers unlimted call & text. i dont want go on pay monthy paying load of money, 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

O2 payandgo tariffs have been poor value for money compared to other networks for a couple of years now. Data is what everyone wants and other networks recognise this. I'm not sure O2's infrastructure could stand up to the extra strain of giving customers more. Maybe new tariffs are due around this time of year especially given the new spectrum O2 has won

Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@ashleybristol1You would be better going onto a 30 day sim only tariff. You get all the benefits of a contract and you can cancel after 30 days or allow it to continue rolling over month by month. Far better value in my opinion.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

calviin
Level 3: Thinker
  • 34 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

In my opinion pay monthly is a much better deal than payg. You get the features such as wifi calling. inclusive minutes, free voicemail. Not having the worry of topping up before your bundle runs out. Plus more which i can't think of right now

Message 4 of 4