Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

page obscured

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25023 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone else noticed on topics page for Discussions and feedback that Featured Topics box is now obscuring across the name of last poster and date?

@EmilieT  any chance of this being looked at? or is it just me having this problem? Thanks

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo I'm not seeing anything unusual myself this morning, but it'd be very useful to know if anyone else is having the same problem slight_smile

Could you clarify which device and browser you're using, and post a screenshot of this error as well when you get a chance please? 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 2 of 23

Mi-Amigo
  • 25023 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

@Mi-Amigo I'm not seeing anything unusual myself this morning, but it'd be very useful to know if anyone else is having the same problem slight_smile

Could you clarify which device and browser you're using, and post a screenshot of this error as well when you get a chance please? 

Hi @EmilieT 

I`m using Firefox on my lappy

I hope screenshot works:

https://screenshots.firefox.com/Sof7LGQhQ0BycwYa/community.o2.co.uk

This obscuring only shows on subject page not on actual threads

Hope this helps. Thanks

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 3 of 23

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo Thanks for the screenshot, very useful! This is what I'm seeing on Chrome on my laptop - as you can see, nothing out of the ordinary:

Screenshot 2019-05-09 at 10.05.07.png

It'd be great to hear from a few other members, so we can understand better what's happening. Just out of curiosity @Mi-Amigo, have you tried deleting your cache and cookies and opening the page again? Just wondering if that could help thinking

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 4 of 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Nothing weird for me on Chrome.
I know @Cleoriff uses FF though too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 23

Mi-Amigo
  • 25023 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@EmilieT 

I noticed it yesterday and thought it was just an error.

Today, I noticed it again which is when I put up the thread.

I`ve cleared cache and cookies, logged off forum and back on but is still there.

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 6 of 23

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks @MI5 for checking, and @Mi-Amigo for flagging it slight_smile

I've checked Safari, Chrome and Firefox on my end now and can see this happening on Firefox too, but only Firefox. I'll raise a ticket now and will keep you guys in the loop. In case you notice this on other boards/other browsers please let me know here so I can update the ticket as well!

signature

Message 7 of 23

Mi-Amigo
  • 25023 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

Thanks @MI5 for checking, and @Mi-Amigo for flagging it slight_smile

I've checked Safari, Chrome and Firefox on my end now and can see this happening on Firefox too, but only Firefox. I'll raise a ticket now and will keep you guys in the loop. In case you notice this on other boards/other browsers please let me know here so I can update the ticket as well!

Thanks @EmilieT 

Just to add, no problems on any other board or threads for me using Firefox.

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 8 of 23

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Mine is the same using Firefox @Mi-Amigo @EmilieT 

Discussions and feedback.PNG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 23

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks @Mi-Amigo and @Cleoriff thumbsup

Ticket raised now so I'll update you once I know more!

signature

Message 10 of 23