cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order not arrived

Anonymous
Not applicable

an order should have arrived today. it has not. unable to get any tone by dialing 202. been cut off twice on the land line after just over 8 minutes. what a rubish service. my money has been taken but no goods have arrived. i will be changing provider asap

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

now found out they did not have a fitbit in stock when they took my order and money. i have had the order cancelled and have been told the money has been refunded. what a firm. went to argos today and got one. will move my phone to tesco tomorrow. was refused compensation for waiting in all day and land line calls (couldnt get 202 to work) of over 30 minutes.

Message 21 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 122764 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Sadly a sign of the times @Anonymous Common practice all due to O2 not having a live ordering system

At least you did the right thing by cancelling At least you have got one from Argos now...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
At least my wages are safe and glad you got one elsewhere.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 23 of 23