Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Topics: 3
Kudos: 35

#o2surprise

Thank you to @EmilieT and the rest of the social media team. I got a lovely surprise package yesterday (sorry I wasn’t able to post yesterday).

And yes, I shall wear my Slipknot bracelets for the gig and let you know how it was! yahoo

surprise!

Topics: 677

Re: #o2surprise

That's great @AnnieM . I love the way these surprises are so personalised to the individual.

PS, I use my stress ball constantly. joy

*The Game Is On*

@Cleoriff wrote:

That's great @AnnieM . I love the way these surprises are so personalised to the individual.

PS, I use my stress ball constantly. joy

They are a lovely idea, aren’t they. 

I opened it at work. They commented on how appropriate the stress ball was! rofl

Topics: 95

Congratulations @AnnieM 

Great to have you with us on the Community and hope you feel you have settled in

As @Cleoriff said the surprises are tailor-made for the member [as was mine] and I hope you enjoy yours and the Slipknot gig slight smile

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 530

Don't drop your mug......
Mine didn't bounce too well Smiley Sad
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Level 7: Part Timer

That's great @AnnieM  and glad you're happy with the goody bag.

Guessing it was quite a surprise for you when you opened it......

Thank you, @Mi-Amigo . This is definitely one of the friendliest forums I’ve been in. Some of them can be terrifying!

@MI5: I shall do my best. I guess you’re speaking from experience laughing

@Bob_Mcg: I knew something was coming but I didn’t expect so many goodies. It was exciting to open and find out what was in it. 

Community Manager

@AnnieM So glad to hear you like your surprise, and will wear the bracelets at the gig! Do you get stressed a lot at work then? You'll have to let us know if the stress ball helps Smiley Wink

@MI5 Did you drop your mug? astonished 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 530

@EmilieT wrote:

@MI5 Did you drop your mug? astonished 

Ummm, well, erm, yes rage

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

@MI5 sob I hope you got some good use out of it before it hit the ground ... and definitely a good tip for @AnnieM wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature