Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 staff in store need training or learns the terms and conditions

Charlieboyoo
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
I went to the shop I done my click and collect order to return to exchange the upgrade.The guy in the store said I couldnt do that!I said hold on I got it from here and o2 customer services said to return here.So for that bit sorted.Then I was told I cant upgrade till the phone is returned back to o2!I said so why does the terms and conditions say that you can return to exchange?He couldnt answer me so I just walked out.No need for aggravation,or stupidity
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23046 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Charlieboyoo  Probably best to speak to customer service again in the hope that you'll get someone who understands your issue and can deal with it then and there without sending you round the houses.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

Charlieboyoo
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
Lol thanks yeah I understand wat your saying.I spoke to customer services ask for my pac code and the person said oh I'm sorry,im like how are you sorry.Im being flexible and you dont wanna help me.Got told wat you c is wat you get!
Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23046 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Charlieboyoo  You don't even need to speak to customer service any longer to get your PAC: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Cancelling-your-contract-An-updated-guide/ba-p/1234852

Just make sure you get the same or better coverage with your new provider before you switch.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

Charlieboyoo
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
Thanks,sure I phoned carphone warehouse to see what they can offer me and then they said they cant access my account.Im like why not?But yes you are very right,i know from experience there might be other cheap networks but the coverage can be hit and miss.And they dont have customer service,its all online.so have to be careful.
Message 5 of 5