cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 is really hurting my wife

Anonymous
Not applicable
Please, Please, Please read my full storey, and see if anyone help point us in the right directions.......

ok problems and it is really frustrating, my wife actually has came of the phone crying.

ok before christmas we sent my wifes phone in for repairs,,, the guy on the phone give us an address,, so this is where we sent it to,, thankfully recorded,

my wife then called about 10 days after postage and there was no sign of it and the person said we had sent it to the wrong place (this was the start of it) and why we didn't just take it to an o2 shop (because we where told to send it to this address)

so they wanted us to post prof of postage, so i photo copied that and sent it to the address the guy said,, recorded it also,,

left it for a few days and called them again, getting the response of why did you post it (because that's what we where told to do),,, so this guy got us to fax it now, goodness me tired yet!!!!

so we sent it by fax, and yes they got it, but nobody still can help,, so on Saturday my wifes phone was restricted, she phoned them again and the guy said we had cancelled an ordered a sim only contract,,, further from the truth this is,, i ordered one for myself not my wife, so they connected my wife again,

the guy then asked could he help with anything else and my wife said yes and went through the whole thing again and he said not a problem he would sort out the lost phone and would call her back to our house number 4 days a go and we are still waiting

WHAT CAN WE DO?? WHO CAN WE TURN TO?? WHO REALLY CARES???

Please Please Please someone help if possible

p.s.
we have date, time, and contact person every phone call we made and thier response
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
You can follow the complaints process here http://www.o2.co.uk/assets/O2HybridNav/ ... actice.pdf

Complaints review service is what you want.
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why didn't you check the recorded delivery to see if it had been delivered? I would include, the result of that in your letter.
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
sorry for got to add that yes the phone was recieved

cheers for the advice so far, if any body else has any more input i will be greatfull
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
WHAT CAN WE DO??

Leave O2. I wouldn't stay after that.
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 Are a joke -- i know someone who joined o2 broadband with a contract for 12 months + the first 3 months free internet -- yes they got 3 months internet free -- now they have billed them for the 3 months??? This person is tring to get it sorted with o2 and it is endless the phone calls + emails they have made to o2 and nobody at o2 knows why this happened ?? Somebody must know!!!!!!
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Personally (and I had to do this with virgin) I would try making contact with their chief exec, as they say '**** rolls downhill' . My response from Virgin on a complaint was very favourable and never had any problems since.
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
If they lost you phone in transit they have to replace it as it is insured G.I.T or contact the carrier. If they cancell your contract without prior notice the contact is no longer valid as you must have it in a form of writing. If not call the customer service ask to speak with MANAGER OF COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENT! Notorious. Phone user since 1988 (Nokia P3 ETAC)
Message 8 of 8