cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 insurance is a disgraceful service .

Anonymous
Not applicable

Handset premier insurance £10 per month paid for 18 months .Phone accidentally dropped screen damaged. Went to o2 shop where phone purchased on thur 24th immediately it happened. Shop very helpful contacted o2 insurance on our behalf. o2 insurance accepted claim gave me a claim number on 25th June promised delivery of replacement  Monday 29th in the morning. no phone arrived Monday phoned them up monday afternoon, after been passed from pillar to post and being put on hold for minutes at a time said Iwould get a phone tuesday . no phone tuesday, phoned again wed morning this call lasted 45 mins again passed from pillar to post promised phone delivery thurday, no phone . What a disgacefull service. Idont think o2 know anything about customer service .Ihave been a customer of o2 for 10 years . 7 days after reporting it and no phone.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

If you don't get it soon you might have to raise a formal complaint: http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 6

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
When you have got through have they offered any explanation as to why delivery has not taken place? (i.e. out of stock handset, etc)?
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Judging by posts on here there seems to be a wave of bad service covering all aspects of their business.

Message 4 of 6

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous have you had the replacement delivered yet?

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Possibly they can't do a like for like replacement as they may not have your model in stock as insure have very limited stocks I've heard
Message 6 of 6