cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 insurance for my iPhone purchased from Aplle Store

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone advise if they have purchased their iphone from a Apple store and got insurance from o2 as I have been trying for 3 weeks now and the o2 staff have no idea how to assist me and o2 are not getting back to me.The store tells me to call customer services and customer services tell me to go to the store.

Highly Frustrated right now.Any help?Anyone?
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
With all due respect, this is my job and deal with this every day so I know a little about this.

If you have had a claim honoured then you're quite blimming lucky.

If my word isn't good enough then check out the website

Important Information regarding O2 Insure Premier
O2 Insure must be purchased within 28 days of purchasing or upgrading to a new phone or laptop from O2
O2 Insure policies are only available to O2 customers over the age of 18
In certain cases of approved claims for theft, O2 will cover the cost of unauthorised calls up to a total of £3000. Check the current version of the O2 Pay Monthly Services Agreement for details.

When and how can I buy O2 Insure?
Buying O2 Insure is easy, as long as you do it within 28 days of buying an O2 mobile or laptop (inclusive of free upgrades).
Pay Monthly customers you can purchase O2 Insure either in-store or by calling O2 Customer Services
Terms - http://www.o2.co.uk/assets/O2HybridN...re_premier.pdf
We’ve got it covered
Welcome to your O2 Insure Premier Policy. Here’s where we quickly summarise the benefits of
the Policy you’ve chosen. Then on page 4 you’ll find all the important terms and conditions –
please read these and keep this booklet safe.
Things to note
• Unless you’ve chosen to pay your premium for 12 months in advance, your Policy is
renewable every month
O2 Insure Premier covers your Mobile Phone and Accessories purchased from O2
• Your Policy is underwritten by ACE European Group Ltd
Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Wanty,

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one!
whilst I apprecitate you may work with o2 in some capacity I have the insurance?!!

Both o2 and the underwriters of the insurance have to conform with certain FSA regulations so I wont take luck to be any sort of a factor when it comes to my insurance.

When I was offered the insurance from carphone warehouse they also had a section which stated it covered your phone and accessories purchased from carphone warehouse, I put it to you that o2, just like carphone warehouse will not provide cover for accessories purchased elsewhere ands thats where your argument holds the majority of its weight.

Perhaps someone from o2 or the insurance company that provides their insurance will settle this one for us Wanty?!

bet you a months insurance!
Message 12 of 12