cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 customer service is gone to India

Anonymous
Not applicable
i ring o2 lasy night it put me to in india o2 customer service why it keep do i think o2 move to india
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Pah, where is my script, I have to make up all my own lines. :robotmad:
Message 11 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Pah, where is my script, I have to make up all my own lines. :robotmad:

I wonder, do you and your collegues use advice from these forums when you get queries?

I've got to say pretty much all of my knowledge is in my head, I think I've used this forum for refrence once or twice when it was trying to remember the code to do a hard reset on a Nokia simply because its easier than searching the bottomless pit I call an email box. There hasn't been many times I've come across something and actually learnt from it.

The handset reviews I put to good use I must admit.

As for others using it, I don't think o2 market the forum well so not many know about it, its kinda tucked away so no I doubt they use it either.

I think what Voda do having reps on there is an awesome idea that really could be implimented here.
Message 12 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
_

Maybe that's it then. So O2 CS reps don't use scripts? Interesting. Each one just makes it up off the top of his head. Possibly that's why everyone gets a different answer from O2.

Hmm...

_
Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Personally, I think the inconsistancy comes from the use of outsourced call centers when call queues get high. The people I work with are immensly knowledgable about their work, the process involved and do give the correct information, and o2 are great at making sure that advisors are kept up to date weekly with new process' and any changes.

However as you can understand outsorced call centers don't have the same, they more than likely have access to the intranet but if they use it or not I'm not sure. I can say though again that o2 train their staff extremely well and make sure we know our stuff, unfortunatly, for obvious reasons they can't extend this to outsourced call centers, but I know know this is being looked at.
Message 14 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have to add on to this subject...I dealt with o2 a few times on the phone today, and each time I recieved a high quality service, excellent customer care skills and very friendly, personable representatives. Indian, english, welsh...who cares?! I must say I certainly wont hesitate to contact them with any queries again...hope they keep up the good work slight_smile
Message 15 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
" I think what Voda do having reps on there is an awesome idea that really could be implimented here"

Funny that given that the o2 Ireland fourm talk202 has o2 reps on they can add and remove items from your account change plans,offer advice etc. Shame o2 UK cant do the same thing, must be busy on here teling ppl of for using the odd b word..
Message 16 of 16