cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 are useless!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

passed from pillar to post because no one wants to take responsibility for your call. Finally said they would deliver the new handset today so i swapped shifts, waited in all day and now its being delivered tomorrow instead!!! After 16 years i'll be leaving at the end of contract

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144360 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Fairly typical in afraid.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been into store and phoned today. All I want to do is pay off my device plan and close my account. I was told this couldn't be done in store. So I came home,waited hold for 45 minutes (on my mobile. I even managed to update my gas and electric contract at the same time). Got through but needed to be transferred to another department who were busy. I gave them details of the deal I had been offered elsewhere and told they would call me back. I'm still waiting,tried calling but get cut off. I'm going to loose out on a good offer. Not impressed with their so called customer service. I know it's cyber Monday but surely they would take this into account.
Message 3 of 9

jonsie
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

@AnonymousI see from your other post that you finally got through and received your PAC.

Just a tip, unlock your phone now whilst its free via the link in My O2. Ignore if unlocked already of course slight_smile

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

yet another day of my life wasted!!!! still no bloody phone, how is o2 still trading??

Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 144360 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
I assume it's only occasionally when it goes wrong?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 9

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

What device have you ordered?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 7 of 9

AR69
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Disgraceful, shambolic, inept in all areas of service. The only area in which O2 seems competent is overcharging customers, which is tantamount to theft.

Message 8 of 9

jonsie
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

@AR69 wrote:

Disgraceful, shambolic, inept in all areas of service. The only area in which O2 seems competent is overcharging customers, which is tantamount to theft.

Care to elaborate?

Message 9 of 9