cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 Travel increases

Anonymous
Not applicable

Typical high handed O2 "take or leave it" I use my 'phone as "A 'PHONE" not a mobile computer, for e-mails/data etc! It seems that I now have no option but to come off the, previously good, O2 Roaming, as it was called, as I do not see why I have to pay £1.99 just to send a single text, or a single call

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
WFT O2!! How is this "Better" as your email states?!! £1.99 for 1 text msg from abroad, what a joke. 😞
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous @Anonymous There is a thread running here about it here

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/O2-Travel-Changes-7-4/m-p/953179#U953179

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Agree - a discrace - pleased my contract ends next month - I will change to a supplier that does not rip customers off - £1.99 to receive a text or a phone call - what a rip off.

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Totally agree with you - a darn rip off

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can all opt out of o2 travel bolt on and pay standard rates for everything... The travel bolt on though is now much better for those that use their phones as they would at home (lots of texts/minutes/data) without worrying about racking up a huge bill
Message 6 of 7

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi guys, 

I've locked this thread as we already have a large discussion on this subject. Please follow @Anonymous's link in the post above. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 7