cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 Rewards - fleeting freebie

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've seen similar posts but I got the text about o2 rewards & went onto my priorities app - lo and behold there was a choice of a free medium pizza, £5 Argos voucher and the third one I forget, all under the heading of o2 anniversary (apparently I've been with o2 for 4 years). Now I didn't want to cash in on my free pizza immediately so I pressed back (should have pressed home!!) however this offer has now disappeared. I've looked in "me" within the app but it's not there. Any advice on how to get this back?! Thanks. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
How long ago was it you got the text? The offers expire after 30 days.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

It was the 23rd. The same day I looked at the o2 priorities app. I've just checked again and there's still nothing there at "My Offers". Do you have any other ideas? Thanks.

Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't understand why this is marked as solved when it most certainly has not been. Not disputing MI5's attempt to assist at all but I'm unlikely to get any more help on this with the current situation.

Message 4 of 8

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

The only one who can mark a thread as solved is you.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I didn't Mark it as solved. I can't. If the reward is no longer showing is lost Unfortunately there's not much else to be said 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 8

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I sometimes think the mods go around to clean up threads and 'massage' the forum figures.....but then again maybe not:smileywink:

Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

That was my feeling too Jonsie. It's happened on a couple of my threads though so maybe it's me!

I found the reward in question though. It was hiding in the app under "exclusive" rather than being in my offers, just in case any one else has a similar issue.

Apologies for being slow to reply, as I've said in another thread I'd like to change my e-mail address on here but I can't.

Message 8 of 8