cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

non delivery on promise and rude guru

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered and paid for a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime for my daughters birthday. On the Web site it states, up to 2 to 3 days for home delivery or available to click and collect. I opted for home delivery. This was on Saturday and it is now Thursday night and no phone. I got a text saying sorry, the stock has not arrived. So, why does it still advertise the same delivery times on the Web if there is no stock. I went online to do a live chat and some little idiot told me he "cannot believe" me as it clearly states out of stock on my account and he will cancel the order if I want. I have a screen shot of the message.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Again another problem with the ordering system. Much better to go instore I think. This close to Christmas and after Black friday I wouldn't trust anything to be delivered on time. It will most certainly be out of stock online

Ring and speak to someone tomorrow http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Again another problem with the ordering system. Much better to go instore I think. This close to Christmas and after Black friday I wouldn't trust anything to be delivered on time. It will most certainly be out of stock online

Ring and speak to someone tomorrow http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 144138 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Search the forum for many similar issues and then go in store or to CPW to get what you want.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you go to CPW though, you won't get a refresh contract, you will be locked into a standard 24 month contract 

Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

This is all down to o2 not having a live or real time stock system. Ordering a phone or any device online with o2 is a lottery these days.

Message 5 of 5