cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no signal

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why is it last week I had no signal now 2 days have had no signal and o2 won't give me my money back. Its not just England that are having troble Scotland us affected to and on Facebook people are saying they have no signal. We all no that i2 are in trouble and that there geting bought over I would not reccimrnd o2 to anyone but I would recconend asda mobile.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Asda isn't a network. They use EE.
Keep your eye on the status page for updates about your signal issue http://status.o2.co.uk/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Although the networks do cover loss of service in their T&C we have known for O2 to give a Goodwilll Gesture for loss of service.

Once it's back up give customer service a call to ask.

o2 Customer Services Link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

You can also ask Customer Services to keep you updated on how the repair etc is going via text or email if your masts are at fault.
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
As @MI5 has suggested above, have you checked the status page at status.o2.co.uk

There might be works going on in your area. They might even be installing 4g.

If you have no 3g signal have you tried turning your phone to 2g for calls texts and email use as a temporary measure? @Anonymous
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

In my recent experience the online signal status checker is a waste of space. We have had no signal in LS29 for a week (on 4G & 3 G) - after the usual cascade through customers services I arrived at the "Network Team" who told me what I already knew - we have no service! Curiously this fault doesnt appear on the table routine maintenance or unexpected faults. They couldn't tell me what the nature of the fault was, or when it would be fixed, nor could they tell me if an engineer was booked to sort it out and they certainly couldnt tell me if I would be compensated for lack of service that I am paying £38 / month for ! No wonder they are being taken over by 3 if this is the level of customer service they dish out !

Message 5 of 5