Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no signal

deannsue
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

ive had no signal on my phone since midday yesterday o2 cannot tell me when service will resume i am in devon ex38 8aw anybody else having problems

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Others must be having the same problem as there is a mast down. O2 will get the problem fixed as soon as they can.

Live results for EX38 8AW

Sorry a phone mast close to you isn't working
This means you might experience problems making calls, using the internet, or sending/receiving emails in this area.
Updated 21:00 (refreshed hourly). Recent faults might not show yet.
Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Others must be having the same problem as there is a mast down. O2 will get the problem fixed as soon as they can.

Live results for EX38 8AW

Sorry a phone mast close to you isn't working
This means you might experience problems making calls, using the internet, or sending/receiving emails in this area.
Updated 21:00 (refreshed hourly). Recent faults might not show yet.
Message 2 of 6

deannsue
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

dosnt really help much tho not being able  to make important calls to family  hope my partner and i will be compasated for this 😞

Message 3 of 6

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Speak to customer service when the signal comes back and I'm sure they will make a goodwill credit on the phones. Keep rebooting the phones periodically so you know when the network is restored. Sorry, I know it's no help but masts do go down at times.

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@deannsue wrote:

hope my partner and i will be compasated for this 😞

I'm sorry...but what?!?

Do you get compensation from your car manufacturer when you're car breaks down? Do you get compensation from your laptop manufacturer when your laptop stops working? Do we get compensation from the government when they close roads (that we pay for) when there is an accident?

Things break. Thinks need fixed. Thats a sad fact of life. Even though you are paying for a service you will NEVER get 100% uptime all of the time.

If O2 give you compensation then I will be surprised as it is likely that this fault is no fault of their own.

Message 5 of 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@deannsue wrote:

dosnt really help much tho not being able  to make important calls to family  hope my partner and i will be compasated for this 😞

You might have a claim if O2 have broken their contract with you, but they haven't done that.

There is no guarantee of 100% full time service in your agreement, the service is supplied on a best efforts basis.

If it's down for a lengthy period O2 may offer a goodwill gesture.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 6