cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network problem?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there a problem with the network....i can't call out but am receiving texts and can send texts
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ditto here, since 4pm at least
Message 2 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Problem seems to be resolved here now (am in South East region if that's any help to anyone)
Message 3 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
My phone and my wife's both had good signal but failed to make calls all afternoon. I was in the Harrow area and my wife in west central London. Both phones gave a Network Busy and engaged tone for every call made from 11am through till after 5:30pm. We had to resort to landlines and email - not impressed. I turned off, removed the sim (the usual) and tried phoning many times throughout this time - even calling landlines got the busy signal. Calls to the mobiles from landlines failed thoughout this time too. When trying things after 7pm, all was well again. Note, I tried contacting O2 customer services with a landline about 6 times over this period - always to get an engaged tone. Our contract has just expired so this is one issue I'll happily resolve with a move.
Message 4 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Had gr8 signall all day. No worrys. Untill about an hour ago when I notest that I had "no service" and it is stl like thet. What's going on? I am in east Sussex nr Bexhill
Message 5 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Had problem since 10am this morning. Full strength on 3g and without 3g but unable to access data network.
My son has a new iphone as well but he can get on internet etc.

Rang o2 and they said there is a problem but I find it hard to understand as phone next to each other one works fine the other doesn't .

Any suggestions
Message 6 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Had problem since 10am this morning. Full strength on 3g and without 3g but unable to access data network.
My son has a new iphone as well but he can get on internet etc.
Rang o2 and they said there is a problem but I find it hard to understand as phone next to each other one works fine the other doesn't .
Any suggestions

No suggestions I'm afraid but I thought I'd just mention that I have been unable to access the data network for the last few hours too.
Message 7 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you PayG or monthly ?
Message 8 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
i lost signal for about 15 minutes last night phone is working fine for text / calls but i cant access browseing on it its as if the internet side is down

any ideas ?
Message 9 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am in the same boat. Phone shows 3G connection but data netwrok not accessible. At one point got a message about PAP something or other but now it just cant use data.

Was OK first thing this morning but hasnot been working since at leats 11am
Message 10 of 25