Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mobile LTD

Tracey4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It's an absolute disgrace that O2 customers are being affected by this company and no one else. O2 should be investigated by the ombudsman as it's not acceptable that they continue to allow this company to abuse their customers.
It wouldn't surprise me if O2 are connected to them, can't be a coincidence that only O2 customers are being affected?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144333 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Probably a “trusted partner”
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35927 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

O2 details are passed onto trusted channel partners, unless you go into your settings in MyO2 and explicitly say thay are not to do this...

What's the problem you've been having with "mobile LTD" (not one I've heard of)?

Don't forget, nobody here in the Community Forum works for O2, we're all customers or past customers of O2, a little like yourself, I imagine, @Tracey4 

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pgn wrote:

O2 details are passed onto trusted channel partners, unless you go into your settings in MyO2 and explicitly say thay are not to do this...

What's the problem you've been having with "mobile LTD" (not one I've heard of)?

Don't forget, nobody here in the Community Forum works for O2, we're all customers or past customers of O2, a little like yourself, I imagine, @Tracey4 

Although O2 have been known in the past to change the settings without permission

Message 4 of 7

Payforit_Sucks
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 210 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Tracey4 wrote:
It's an absolute disgrace that O2 customers are being affected by this company and no one else. O2 should be investigated by the ombudsman as it's not acceptable that they continue to allow this company to abuse their customers.
It wouldn't surprise me if O2 are connected to them, can't be a coincidence that only O2 customers are being affected?

@Tracey4 

I've not heard of this company before and haven't found any details. You don't mean SB7 Mobile Ltd by any chance?

O2 are not unique in facilitating third party billing scams, but do seem to be disproportionately affected. EE are almost immune having instituted 2 factor authorisation, and Three and Vodafone don't seem to suffer from complaints from the likes of Lasevia Ltd, having presumably blocked them from using their network after large nmbers of complaints. However, O2 seem to ignore the very high levels of complaints generated by some of these companies. They claim these are "trusted companies", but how can you "trust" companies that create such a large volume of complaints.

Phone payment scam? Need independent advice? Payforit Faq for O2 Customers

Help put a stop to these scams. Join our Facebook Group
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 144333 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Payforit_Sucks wrote:

........how can you "trust" companies that create such a large volume of complaints.

Revenue !

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 7 of 7