cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing gift

Anonymous
Not applicable

WELL WHEN I TOOK OUT A NEW SIM ONLY DEAL ABOUT 2MONTHS AGO I WAS A LOYAL CUSTOMER BEEN WITH THEM FOR OVER 25YEARS SO I THOUGHT I WOULD LIKE TO GET SOMETHING BACK SO I SPOKE WITH HIM AND HE AGREED TO IT IF ONLY IF I TOOK OUT THE NEW 12MTH CONTRACK I LIKED THE DEAL ANY WAY AND TWO MONTHS DOWN THE LINE STILL NOTHIN

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions
What exactly were you promised? You need to chase this with customer service as there should have been notes left on your account.
After that your next step would be to make an official complaint using Resolver and the Complaint Review Service. Please call 202 rather than using live chat.
http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Anonymous This is a customer to customer forum so no one from o2 will see your post. 

Please call customer service as advised above. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous

The O2 Community is a place for you to ask other customers like you, we are not O2 Customer service I am afraid.

We love helping as @MI5 and @jonsie were trying to do! Fantastic  But sometimes is really difficult to understand people. And more when you yell! Jaw-dropping

Please remember 'Netiquette' generally discourages the use of all caps when posting messages onlineWith the advent of the Bulletin board system or BBS, and later the Internet, typing messages in all caps became closely identified with "shouting" or attention-seeking behaviour and may be considered rudeThanks!

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 4 of 5

Curr946
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
DOH!

Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 5 of 5