cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

making a complaint

Anonymous
Not applicable
how do you go about making a complaint to o2 and getting your voice heard?

I have had a hard time dealing with o2 recently re: broken handset and am getting nowhere :robotmad:
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
The instructions for making a complaint are in your terms and conditions. If you have mislaid them then the address to write to is in the help section of the O2 website.
Message 2 of 12

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

It's in Support, General Help, Consumer Code of Practice.

O2 Complaints Review Service

PO BOX 694

Winchester

SO23 5AP

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Fax: 0113 388 1153
Tell us:
• Your name and address
• Your mobile and account numbers
• A daytime phone number
• A suggestion of how we can put things right

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks.

these people just dont see logic!! they dont have a clue..... everything is red tape......i got a phone 6 wks ago which developed a fault with receiving txt msgs.....rang up ..... no hassle got a new phone sent out and swapped for the broken one at the door!! now the replacement is doing the exact same thing after speaking to 6 ppl yesterday i was told i would get a call back from a manager within 24 hrs......28 hrs later im on hold(when i had to call because a manager never rang me!!!) who keeps telling me door step swaps are not o2 policy....funny how they occur one week and not the next......really loosing the plot with these ppl!!!! :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad:
Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
i have had 3 door stop exchanges so far actually 2 the last one i had to go a 12 mile round trip to a local shop to collect the new phone,now this is faulty its a joke it really is a joke
Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks.
these people just dont see logic!! they dont have a clue..... everything is red tape......i got a phone 6 wks ago which developed a fault with receiving txt msgs.....rang up ..... no hassle got a new phone sent out and swapped for the broken one at the door!! now the replacement is doing the exact same thing after

Let me guess, Sony Ericsson by any chance?

That's exactly what I thought. SE have had to pay compensation because of the huge number of returns.
Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks.
these people just dont see logic!! they dont have a clue..... everything is red tape......i got a phone 6 wks ago which developed a fault with receiving txt msgs.....rang up ..... no hassle got a new phone sent out and swapped for the broken one at the door!! now the replacement is doing the exact same thing after speaking to 6 ppl yesterday i was told i would get a call back from a manager within 24 hrs......28 hrs later im on hold(when i had to call because a manager never rang me!!!) who keeps telling me door step swaps are not o2 policy....funny how they occur one week and not the next......really loosing the plot with these ppl!!!! :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad:

Doorstep swaps are not policy (although I do tend to think they should offer them) and it is up to a managers discretion as to offer you one, I guess because the first time you were so early into your contract that is why they offered you the door step swap.

That is a pain about the manager, manager call backs are a HUGE issue at the moment.
Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Having the same trouble. Have completely followed the complaints procedure to the tee and still nowt.
Message 8 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I can only hope that someone in the o2 management actually read this. Some how I doubt it, my name is Peggy [removed] number [removed]. In Febuary I was told my contract was up for renewal, great I was happy with that and told the adviser I was having problems with my 2 yr old phone. We then went through all the options and I was offered a package to start right away. Good that bit went well I thought. Until I recieved a bill for £201.90 that was on the could not care a less stage now.

I have spent many along time waiting for o2 to answer and have waited for as long as 30  minutes to speak with a human being rather than a machine which always tells me what I already know. I then tried the online chat site, several times, Nitin being the last time and she said she could not ask anyone to call me back as she didn't have a phone link, I suggested she e-mail a line manager, but sadly no that could not be done either.

Spoke to various people to date, Luke, Reece, Athini Mayank, but stil nothing was done, I was promised someone would ring me, but no that did not happen either.

Today, a text telling me to pay £51.71 or my phone would be cut for outgoing calls and data. My blood was boiling at this point - I phoned and got as you do the recored message, I followed all the directions which took 3 mins heard a voice spoke to said voice who put me on hold and guess what cut me off. So I phone again, but thought I would press the key that said thinking of leaving us, bloody hell that was answered on the second ring by Vicky, I asked her to be patient with me while I explain my situation (again for the lost count of the times), Vicky was very good and put me on hold to speak to her manager, came back on the phoone and said she would walk over to billing - on hold for 15 minutes. Vicky then said billing will sort the problem out but could take 2 hrs and that she would ring me back a 4pm so tell me when I can pay my bill as agreed on the could not care a less stage now -  here is hoping I get that call - but isn't funny how when I say I will cancell some one does something very quickly. I am shocked and disappointed with o2. Get your act together and start treating ALL your customers with understanding and honesty. I am not looking for any type of freebies, I just want to pay the bill I was told it would be on 19/2 by Luke. Not have all this stress trying to do so. Will have to think very carefully about my next move - Vodafone perhaps

Message 9 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
This is a customer forum only and you should remove your personal details please.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 12