cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost & found i phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

I lost my iphone and reported it to O2. It was then rerturned to me. I reported that to O2 as well. I still cant get back on line , cant get any calls etc. I appreciate that if I had lost the phone what has happened would be absolutely great BUT I now have the phone back and  I've been through all the security so what I don't understand  how it can be switched off but not be switched "on" right away. Any advice beside the fact that I'm a fool for having lost it the first place ..

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144293 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
The replacement sim would be activated but there would still be a bar on the account. This needs to be lifted before the sim will work....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144293 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Have they reactivated your sim as well as reactivating the phone ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apparently they have issued a new SIM  when it was lost (good) but supposidly reactivated the SIM when it was reported found.

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144293 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
The replacement sim would be activated but there would still be a bar on the account. This needs to be lifted before the sim will work....

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
The positive side of this is that your iPhone was returned to you.

Very rare.
Message 5 of 5