cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loading music on to samsung galaxy s5 neo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi , can anyone help me with loading music  wma files  , from my PC to my Phone.

I also have any SD card can I use this.

Regards.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144156 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Upload all your music to Google Music and you can access them on any device, anywhere.
You can use it for free to just store and play your own content, no need for a subscription unless you want to access other music that you don't already own.
https://play.google.com/music/listen?gl=GB&gclid=COGH05K0_soCFUcccgodI4UIVw&gclsrc=ds#/now
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
you would be best off putting the SD card (assuming it is a microSD) into the phone and then connecting the phone to the PC via a usb cable.
once the PC detects the phone, open windows explorer and move the music files you want to either the phone or the card.
make sure they go into the correct music folder - on my Sony Z1 it is sd card/media/music.
once everything has transferred eject the phone from the pc using the remove usb device tool (click the arrow on the bottom right of the pc screen and look for a usb lead icon).

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

Here's a video. Very easy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28z5MC9YSRE

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144156 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Upload all your music to Google Music and you can access them on any device, anywhere.
You can use it for free to just store and play your own content, no need for a subscription unless you want to access other music that you don't already own.
https://play.google.com/music/listen?gl=GB&gclid=COGH05K0_soCFUcccgodI4UIVw&gclsrc=ds#/now
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I too would recommend Google musi, so easy and I can access it on all my devices or even download it to each device if I want to. No point really to be honest and you get 20gb storage. That's a lot of music....

Message 5 of 5