cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone6plus

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi i have upgraded to the iphone 6 plus, not happy with the phone, i was just wondering if i could return it and just get the 6?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why are you not happy? Is it the size?
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

If through O2 and on Refresh you have 7 days cooling off period to cancel. If your within that then ring O2 on 202 before the cut off date to arrange collection if upgraded online.

If from a shop then return the iPhone to them with all paperwork.

For Change of Mind you have 14 days and can only change handset once. T&C here http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/our-latest-pay-monthly-mobile-agreement

You can then discuss a change of handset.

If your past the cooling off period then you have a couple of options.

You may be suffering from Buyers Remorse so perhaps give it a little more time to get used to it.

Sell the iPhone and use the funds to purchase another phone.

Pay off your handset plan if in refresh and upgrade again.

Help link http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/srvs/cgi-bin/webcgi.exe?New,KB=Companion,question=ref(user):str(Mobile),t...
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Considering there are people still waiting for some models you might be able to make money by selling the phone and paying off your device plan.
You can then take a new contract with the different phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had the exact same problem, I had iPhone 6 Plus on launch day and I went and exchanged it for the 6, had to wait a few days for stock but it was so worth it in the end! Just make sure you're within your 14 days!
Message 5 of 5