cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone carphone warehouse.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am going to buy an iphone from carphone warehouse. what is the script with internet on it. Do you get unlimited time on the internet, or do you have to connect to 02 wifi?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can use O2 3G, Edge or Standard GPRS.
You can also use Public Wifi spots run by BT and the Cloud.
You can, of course, connect to your home wifi if you have it.
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
is this all included in the price, sorry i am a bit of a begginer with all of this. thanks in advance.
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes - for the first 12 month on PAYG and included in all Contracts
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have PAYG iPhone. I bought it for the internet access. One shop told me I would have to top it up £10 a month to keep the internet access for the next 12 months, yet another shop said I didn't.

I know I have to use the phone at least once every three months to keep it active.

Does anyone know if I really have to keep topping up the phone to have "free" internet access.
Thanks
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
You do not have to top up the phone for your free internet access.
The free internet is part of the cost of the phone Hense the reason why it was so expensive. £349.99 - £399.99
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am going to buy an iphone from carphone warehouse. what is the script with internet on it. Do you get unlimited time on the internet, or do you have to connect to 02 wifi?

Get from o2 store, CPW can be a######s sometimes... in many posts on the entire o2 forums.
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mind didn't work, I went back twice... to cut a long story short I told them they could keep it as it didn't work. They wanted me to bring my car round and park on a double yellow line on a Saturday so that they could prove it worked.

TERRIBLE sales tactics, APPALLING management dealing of Customer Complaints - I will never go in one of their stores again as long as I live.

I wish I'd bought from the Apple store.

Saying that, I love my iPhone, and have been moderately pleased with o2 so far.
Message 9 of 9