Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6s sales soaring....apparently

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
So apparently the preorders for 6s are exceeding expectations in every market, according to apple.
Www.latinpost.com/articles/80482/20150920/apple-iphone-6s-and-6splus-pre-order-sales-release-date-so...

Not too sure myself but obviously, if apple say that, it must be true, they would never lie..
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Well yes, they must be.
I mean just look how much demand there has been on here alone......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I must admit to being very surprised about the limited interest we have seen this year on here. I suppose people will argue that the iPhone users have gone elsewhere for the 6S....but why would they unless everyone suddenly wants an unlocked phone? In the past the Refresh contract has been a massive crowd pleaser...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I'm guessing this is info released by Apple to generate sales. Proof is on this community alone....biggest non event of the year and not one good reason I can think of why a 6S is any better than the 6. But there are always the gullible who have to have the latest and greatest. However, numbers have diminished this year...fact!

Message 4 of 5

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
I agree, the take up and number of disgruntled customers this year falls far short of the huge numbers last year, myself one of them. Personally I can't justify the buy out cost of my refresh contract for what I consider to be 'nice to have 3D touch' but it's not going to improve my life significantly. I'm happy to wait until next year and see what the iP7+ has to offer.
Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 5 of 5