cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 8 possible upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable

As the regulars know I am an IPhone fan. I currently have the 7 Plus but have been thinking about upgrading to the 8 soon. I have been looking at the options. I did like the look of the red version but I do like my black iPhone’s. why does the red version seem more expensive than the other colours & I can see they now got rid of the 32GB base storage & now starts at 64GB. Any comments are welcome constructive though

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
There are no 8’s with 32gb in any colour and the red ones are the same price from Apple so no one should be charging more for them.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
There are no 8’s with 32gb in any colour and the red ones are the same price from Apple so no one should be charging more for them.

Thanks. That may sway me then but I will keep an eye obviously on prices as Im thinking of upgrading at the end of this month or waiting until the new one is released then the prices will change again

Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Outright purchase price from Apple usually drops £100 when the next new model is released but you won’t see those discounts reflected in contract prices immediately.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
No I can agree there. Probably will wait until October or November to upgrade
Message 5 of 6

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
I don't know the prices maybe ch3ck the colours on o2 and see if the red one offers more storage than the other colours if same gb then bit poop of o2 to charge more maybe you could try Apple's upgrade program
Message 6 of 6