cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
how true is this for the next iPhone 7 i don't know.
http://dailym.ai/1GnTJ7U to have a waterproof iPhone 7.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Skimming through the document it would appear they will be relying a lot on metallic components to cover pin holes and hydrophobic coating to do the work of bulky or water repellent seals like air-tight silicon or rubber. However they do it, they will be a massive hype campaign and huge show pit against Samsung with lots of meaningless paradoxes and keywords with trivial conjecture. I can't wait......Bouncy 

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@anticpated wrote:

Skimming through the document it would appear they will be relying a lot on metallic components to cover pin holes and hydrophobic coating to do the work of bulky or water repellent seals like air-tight silicon or rubber. However they do it, they will be a massive hype campaign and huge show pit against Samsung with lots of meaningless paradoxes and keywords with trivial conjecture. I can't wait......Bouncy 

I did a similar thing about 20 years ago by putting a big blob of superglue over some components on a small circuit board I'd etched to make it a bit waterproof.  Makes me wonder how they even got the patent in the first place.

Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous lovely to see you back and with new rumours !

Message 13 of 13