cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7 & 7 Plus Delivery Update

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Guys,

Is anybody actually getting any update from O2 with the new iPhone delivery status?

I have been on chat server all times and been getting told different stories.

I have been told they will keep an eye on my account and let me know what is happening.

First of all I never received a text to say there was any delay, secondly on the chat they said they will text me with updates but haven't even received anything.

There is a lack of communication, being a loyal customer doesn't stand for anything with O2 at the moment because there are so many different stories at the moment.

Please tell me your thoughts on the lack of organisation by Apple and O2?
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Leeds6
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 45 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No communication at all still waiting told yesterday there was no phones and have to keep checking my account and also tried to phone customer services was told to the above
Message 11 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

I cancelled my iphone7 32gb black. Walked into my local shop and walked out with a 128gb version there and then. They told me they are looking at December for plus models! 

Message 12 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Just been told by Phrah on Live Chat that we should get another update at Midnight Tonight!!

Yet another lie from them.

Message 13 of 26

AJ1982
Level 3: Thinker
  • 49 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
You're missing something here, I think more than a few of us have got the really advanced iPhone. It's so advanced it comes with stealth technology and is able to cloak itself like the Predator and the camera can only take pictures in infrared.
Message 14 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Done believe what 02 tell you. Outright liars. Am disgusted by their customer service but am waiting until the process is complete before making a complaint. I was told it was coming launch day after I pre ordered. Launch day came and went. never arrived. No text. no email. I called the Saturday - after being on the phone to someone for about half an hour they then told me, after putting me on hold and apparently calling UK Mail, that “great news! my phone IS On its way, and would be with me between 1 and 5pm Saturday!”. Fantastic. I waited in. nothing came. Called them 5.00pm they told me whoever told me that had lied. Yes. You read that correct. I had to send my old phone off as I had sold it to music magpie. I am now left with an old Samsung for £10. They then told me to wait until today for an update. Low and behold… no update. no text. no change in order status. AND i even got a text yesterday from 02 saying “Cant wait to accessorise your new phone!? get 20% off …..blah blah.” Are they for real!?!?!?!

Message 15 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
At this point in time O2 does not have the phones to send to customers. There has been no explanation as to why their pre orders could not be fulfilled and whether or not its due to O2 not ordering enough or Apple not being able to supply enough. According to the news Apple themselves has a shortage so my guess is that Apple's new upgrade and finance programmes have proved more successful than they original estimated and they have used the bulk of their stock for their own services before filling the orders of third party carriers. It would be nice to get some actual information from O2 but I suppose they simply do not know what to say since they have no idea when Apple will supply more stock. This is nothing new for an Apple launch.
Message 16 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cancelled my order and gone with a different network!!
Message 17 of 26

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous Who Adam?

Message 18 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Was fed more lies today. Just working out cost of buying direct from Apple and cancelling upgrade as its a disgrace. Doesn't work out that different.... And they saying delivery in 2-3 weeks.

Message 19 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Apparently, according to my online chat with CS earlier today, we'all all have an update by 10pm today! 21.39 and so far, nothing!
Message 20 of 26