Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you get it?

What do you think?

2D8BA911-1C89-454B-BBE4-F6502B992C6A.jpeg

A tad concerned it’s tracking which sites I spend time on...

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

I think we all need to get out more  wink

I don’t need my smartphone to tell me I’m wasting my time, I’ve already come to that conclusion. Time to take a long break, and have a bit of a digital detox. 

I might make it permanent this time  Smiley Indifferent

Message 21 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous 

I think we all need to get out more  wink

I don’t need my smartphone to tell me I’m wasting my time, I’ve already come to that conclusion. Time to take a long break, and have a bit of a digital detox. 

I might make it permanent this time  Smiley Indifferent

You know, when I posted that up I thought.. jeez how sad do I look.. and I was gonna take it down but then I thought screw it.. there has to be someone out there sadder than me..

no...

damnit.. 😕

i gave up my smart phone tho.. so when I’m out.. I’m out and nothing digital occurs!

Message 22 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure they’ve perfected it yet

BBA4DAC0-BE74-4F65-8D71-AF8697CABEF1.jpeg

Message 23 of 28

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Also make sure your phone is on silent unless you want to be woken at 9.00am every Sunday when it sends your weekly summary !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 24 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
You sure you didn’t have a 9am alarm set as I didn’t hear it this morning just saw the notification when I checked my phone after I woke
Message 25 of 28

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Fortunately I was already awake but no, even with phone on airplane mode, it still notified me of the summary report. I will move the toggle to silent from now on.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 26 of 28

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Did you guys try the Measure app that was added with iOS 12 by the way? slight_smile What did you measure? grin

I just started looking at my Screen Time and it provided me with a realisation that I snooze my alarm quite a lot, check my screenshot from the past 7 days recap of notifications... LOL

Screen Time

Message 27 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

My screen time & pick up counts don’t work properly. It only ever shows a few days & even then the averages are well over the top.

I've used the measure app a few times but it doesn’t thrill me to be honest. Small stuff seems to be accurate but once you start having to move about for bigger stuff it falls flat.

Message 28 of 28